Natural Deep Cleansing
Nothing beats nose strips when it comes to deep cleansing and re-
moving stubborn blackheads. These strong and highly effective strips
are not designed for daily use, but for the ultimate depletion of bac-
teria and skin impurities plus post anti-bacterial treatment over the
course of 3 applications across 9 days (for full cleanse).
- Enriched with Vitamin A and Almond Oil for skincare
- Removes Dirt, Grease, and Bacteria
- Extracts Blackheads and unclogs pores
Charcoal Deep Cleansing
The Power Of Carbon
A natural purifying agent that captures dirt, grease, and other
impurities caused by pollution while helping to unclog pores.
Green Tea Deep Cleansing
Green Tea is often called liquid jade — not just because of its beauti-
ful colour, but also for its powerful health and beauty benefits.
Green Tea is a rich source of Epigallocatechin Gallate, or EGCG,
widely regarded as one of the most powerful antioxidants available.
Its polyphenols target free radicals, particularly those caused by
UV-induced oxidative damage.
Rose Deep Cleansing
We already instinctively entwine roses with nations of beauty and love. It seems only fitting then that roses actually do offer beauty-enhancing benefits. This iconic flower specifically does beauty wonders on the skin.
Discover how this lush blossom can make your skin feel as velvety soft as a bed of roses.
1. Antibacterial : Naturally antibacterial rose essential oil makes can help treat acne and acne-prone skin. Combined with its cleansing properties, rose makes an ideal ingredient in face washes and cleansers.
2. Antioxidants : Rose contains high amounts of vitamin C, a powerful antioxidant. This important vitamin can help protect skin cells from damage, such as from staying out in the sun too long. Some evidence even suggests that rose water can help prevent sunburn.
3. Moisturising : The natural oils found in roses help lock moisture into the skin, keeping skin feeling smooth. Rose is especially beneficial for those with sensitive skin because the sugars in its petals create a soothing feeling.
4. Naturally fragrant : Many organic beauty products choose to include rose for its delicate aroma in lieu of artificial fragrances.
5. Tonging : As a natural astrigent, rose helps tighten pores and restore suppleness for a glowy complexion. Unlike conventional alcohal-based toners, rose leaves skin feeling smooth, not dried out.
CUCUMBER AND MINT
Rich in menthol and anti-bacterial properties, mint is a precious gift of mother nature which is bestowed upon us. Being a herb loaded with innumerable beauty benefits, mint is used in various cleanser, toner, astringent and moisturizer. This mint nose pack cleanses and tightens your pores completely, thus, giving you fresh and oil-free skin tone.
Did you know that Cucumber Juice is an excellent astringent for a beautiful, smooth skin? Yes it is. Applying cucumber on the face helps tighten the skin pores. Thus the Cucumber & Mint duo is perfect for those with large skin pores to have them tightened up and remain clean after the nose strip is removed.
If you’re looking to have healthy skin, but still want a sweet treat then you’ll love the new chocolate nose strips from CareLine!
This isn’t just because it’s delicious(!), but mostly because the health benefits are so beneficial to your skin, especially if you suffer from eczema.
The European Journal of Nutrition showed that consistently intake of cocoa for 12 weeks reduced moisture loss in skin by 25 percent, resulting in fewer sunburns.
This is because cocoa boosts blood circulation to the fine skin capillaries in the top layer of your skin, helping them to draw more oxygen and nutrients to protect the skin against dehydration and burns.